Surfers Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.5 °C
Surfers Beach in Atlantic is an exposed reef break that has reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the southeast. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the optimum swell angle is from the north. A right hand reef break. Likely to be crowded if working. Beware of rocks,urchins,pollution.
For Aguadilla, Crashboat Beach, Puerto Rico, 6 km from Surfers Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Aguadilla/Rafael Hernández Airport, 1 km from Surfers Beach.
Overall Surfers Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This image shows the range of swells directed at Surfers Beach through an average March... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Surfers Beach surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Puerto Rico surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Surfers Beach
Ski Resorts closest to Surfers Beach:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1490 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1503 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1507 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1512 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1515 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Surfers Beach is Rafael Hernandez (Aguadilla) Airport (BQN) in Puerto Rico, 2 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Surfers Beach is Eugenio Maria De Hostos (Mayaguez) Airport (MAZ), also in Puerto Rico, 27 km (17 miles) away.
- Third is Mercedita (Ponce) Airport (PSE) in Puerto Rico, 83 km (52 miles) away.
- Fernando Luis Ribas Dominicci (San Juan) Airport (SIG) in Puerto Rico is 111 km (69 miles) away.
- Luis Munoz Marin International (San Juan) Airport (SJU), also in Puerto Rico is the fifth nearest airport to Surfers Beach and is 121 km (75 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Surfers Beach, Puerto Rico. Use the tab navigation above to view Surfers Beach sea temperature, Surfers Beach photographs, Surfers Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Surfers Beach webcams, current wind from Puerto Rico live weather stations and Surfers Beach tide predictions. The Puerto Rico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Puerto Rico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Puerto Rico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Surfers Beach.