Stockton Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 5.0 °C
Stockton in New Jersey is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has dependable surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the north. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the southeast. The beach break provides left and right handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Hazards include rips and jellyfish.
For Cape Island Creek, Cape May, New Jersey, 2 km from Stockton.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Middle Thorofare Two Mile Bridge Cape May wx, 3 km from Stockton.
|near gales from the NNE|
Overall Stockton Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at Stockton through an averag... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Stockton surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Jersey surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Stockton
Tide stations nearest to Stockton:
- Closest tide station1 mi
- Second closest tide station1 mi
- Third closest tide station2 mi
- Fourth closest tide station4 mi
- Fifth closest tide station4 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Stockton is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD) in USA, 8 km (5 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Stockton is Millville Muni Airport (MIV), also in USA, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Third is Dover Afb Airport (DOV) in USA, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) in USA is 64 km (40 miles) away.
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Rgnl Airport (SBY), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Stockton and is 85 km (53 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Stockton, New Jersey. Use the tab navigation above to view Stockton sea temperature, Stockton photographs, Stockton detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Stockton webcams, current wind from New Jersey live weather stations and Stockton tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Stockton.