States Avenue (Gas Chambers) Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.3 °C
States Avenue (Gas Chambers) in New Jersey is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the northwest with some shelter here from south winds. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell angle is from the southeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Best around low tide. Often Crowded. Watch out for dangerous rips.
For Atlantic City (Steel Pier), New Jersey, 3 km from States Avenue (Gas Chambers).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-ACYN4, 3 km from States Avenue (Gas Chambers).
Overall States Avenue (Gas Chambers) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The figure illustrates the range of swells directed at States Avenue (Gas Chambers) thr... (show all text)
This chart describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single States Avenue (Gas Chambers) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Jersey surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of States Avenue (Gas Chambers)
Tide stations nearest to States Avenue (Gas Chambers):
- Closest tide stationAtlantic City (Steel Pier)2 mi
- Second closest tide stationVentnor City, ocean pier2 mi
- Third closest tide stationAbsecon Channel, State Route 87 bridge3 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPleasantville, Lakes Bay, Great Egg Harbor Inlet4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationDock Thorofare, Risley Channel5 mi
Ski Resorts closest to States Avenue (Gas Chambers):
- Closest ski areaSpring Mountain Ski Area86 mi
- Second closest ski areaBear Creek Ski Area100 mi
- Third closest ski areaBlue Marsh110 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBlue Mountain Ski Area117 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCampgaw Mountain119 mi
Town and city forecasts close to States Avenue (Gas Chambers):
- Closest city locationAtlantic City2 mi
- Second closest city locationAtlantic City International Airport10 mi
- Third closest city locationMillville32 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSouth Vineland32 mi
- Fifth closest city locationVineland32 mi
- The closest passenger airport to States Avenue (Gas Chambers) is Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) in USA, 16 km (10 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to States Avenue (Gas Chambers) is Millville Muni Airport (MIV), also in USA, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Third is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD) in USA, 55 km (34 miles) away.
- Mc Guire Afb (Wrightstown) Airport (WRI) in USA is 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Lakehurst Naes Airport (NEL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to States Avenue (Gas Chambers) and is 77 km (48 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for States Avenue (Gas Chambers), New Jersey. Use the tab navigation above to view States Avenue (Gas Chambers) sea temperature, States Avenue (Gas Chambers) photographs, States Avenue (Gas Chambers) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, States Avenue (Gas Chambers) webcams, current wind from New Jersey live weather stations and States Avenue (Gas Chambers) tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around States Avenue (Gas Chambers).