Stalida Beach or Stalis Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.2 °C
Stalida Beach or Stalis in Crete is an exposed beach break that only works once in a while. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the southwest with some shelter here from west winds. Able to handle light onshore wind The location means that groundswells are unknown and the ideal wave direction is from the north. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights Good surf at all stages of the tide. An uncrowded break, even when it is working. Rocks are a hazard.
At Stalida Beach or Stalis (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Eleftheriou Venizelou Iraklio wx, 1 km from Stalida Beach or Stalis.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Crete surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Stalida Beach or Stalis
- The closest passenger airport to Stalida Beach or Stalis is Nikos Kazantzakis (Heraklion) Airport (HER) in Greece, 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Stalida Beach or Stalis is Sitia Airport (JSH), also in Greece, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Third is Souda (Chania) Airport (CHQ) in Greece, 119 km (74 miles) away.
- Santorini Airport (JTR) in Greece is 123 km (76 miles) away.
- Kasos Airport (KSJ), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Stalida Beach or Stalis and is 135 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Stalida Beach or Stalis, Crete. Use the tab navigation above to view Stalida Beach or Stalis sea temperature, Stalida Beach or Stalis photographs, Stalida Beach or Stalis detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Stalida Beach or Stalis webcams, current wind from Crete live weather stations and Stalida Beach or Stalis tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Stalida Beach or Stalis.