Stalbeach (Haifa) Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.2 °C
Stalbeach (Haifa) in North of Tel Aviv is an exposed beach break that does not work very often. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the east southeast with some shelter here from north winds. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the west. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Beware of .
For Tirat Karmel, 10 km from Stalbeach (Haifa).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Haifa Air Force Base Airport, 15 km from Stalbeach (Haifa).
|light winds from the SE|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North of Tel Aviv surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Stalbeach (Haifa)
- The closest passenger airport to Stalbeach (Haifa) is Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel, 19 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Stalbeach (Haifa) is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV), also in Israel, 64 km (40 miles) away.
- Third is Mahanaim I Ben Yaakov (Rosh Pina) Airport (RPN) in Israel, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV) in Israel is 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Stalbeach (Haifa) and is 94 km (58 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Stalbeach (Haifa), North of Tel Aviv. Use the tab navigation above to view Stalbeach (Haifa) sea temperature, Stalbeach (Haifa) photographs, Stalbeach (Haifa) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Stalbeach (Haifa) webcams, current wind from North of Tel Aviv live weather stations and Stalbeach (Haifa) tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Stalbeach (Haifa).