Stalbeach (Haifa) Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.2 °C
Stalbeach (Haifa) in North of Tel Aviv is an exposed beach break that does not work very often. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the east southeast with some shelter here from north winds. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Rarely crowded here. Take care of .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North of Tel Aviv surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Stalbeach (Haifa)
- The closest passenger airport to Stalbeach (Haifa) is Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel, 19 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Stalbeach (Haifa) is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV), also in Israel, 64 km (40 miles) away.
- Third is Mahanaim I Ben Yaakov (Rosh Pina) Airport (RPN) in Israel, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV) in Israel is 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Stalbeach (Haifa) and is 94 km (58 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Stalbeach (Haifa), North of Tel Aviv. Use the tab navigation above to view Stalbeach (Haifa) sea temperature, Stalbeach (Haifa) photographs, Stalbeach (Haifa) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Stalbeach (Haifa) webcams, current wind from North of Tel Aviv live weather stations and Stalbeach (Haifa) tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Stalbeach (Haifa).