Stalbeach (Haifa) Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(North of Tel Aviv, Israel)
Stalbeach (Haifa) Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.8 °C
Stalbeach (Haifa) in North of Tel Aviv is an exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the east southeast with some shelter here from north winds. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the west. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Beware of .
For Tirat Karmel, 10 km from Stalbeach (Haifa).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Haifa Air Force Base Airport, 15 km from Stalbeach (Haifa).
|light winds from the N|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North of Tel Aviv surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Stalbeach (Haifa)
Visitor Reviews of Stalbeach (Haifa)
Tide stations nearest to Stalbeach (Haifa):
- Closest tide stationTirat Karmel6 mi
- Second closest tide stationHaifa11 mi
- Third closest tide stationQiryat Bialik14 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationQiryat Motzkin14 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHadera16 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Stalbeach (Haifa):
- Closest ski areaMount Hermon (Israel)66 mi
- Second closest ski areaZaarour (Lebanon)100 mi
- Third closest ski areaMzaar Kfardebian (Lebanon)106 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLaqlouq (Lebanon)114 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCedars (Lebanon)126 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Stalbeach (Haifa):
- Closest city locationHaifa (Israel)11 mi
- Second closest city locationQiryat Ata (Israel)14 mi
- Third closest city locationQiryat Bialik (Israel)14 mi
- Fourth closest city locationQiryat Motzkin (Israel)14 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHadera (Israel)16 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Stalbeach (Haifa) is Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel, 19 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Stalbeach (Haifa) is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV), also in Israel, 64 km (40 miles) away.
- Third is Mahanaim I Ben Yaakov (Rosh Pina) Airport (RPN) in Israel, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV) in Israel is 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Stalbeach (Haifa) and is 94 km (58 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Stalbeach (Haifa), North of Tel Aviv. Use the tab navigation above to view Stalbeach (Haifa) sea temperature, Stalbeach (Haifa) photographs, Stalbeach (Haifa) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Stalbeach (Haifa) webcams, current wind from North of Tel Aviv live weather stations and Stalbeach (Haifa) tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Stalbeach (Haifa).