St Marys Rivermouth Spot ID
Best: Swell ENE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.0 °C
St Marys Rivermouth in North Floridais a river break that has inconsistent surf with no particular seasonal pattern. Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the east northeast. Surfable at all stages of the tide. Crowds are never a problem here. Beware of .
For Saint Marys Entrance, North Jetty, Georgia, 2 km from St Marys Rivermouth.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Highland Hills Fernandina Beach wx, 3 km from St Marys Rivermouth.
At Grays Reef Buoy, 58 miles from St Marys Rivermouth.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||11||12||13||14|
Overall St Marys Rivermouth Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
The graph describes the range of swells directed at St Marys Rivermouth over a normal J... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single St Marys Rivermouth surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of St Marys Rivermouth
Tide stations nearest to St Marys Rivermouth:
- Closest tide station1 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station3 mi
- Fourth closest tide station3 mi
- Fifth closest tide station5 mi
- The closest passenger airport to St Marys Rivermouth is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) in USA, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to St Marys Rivermouth is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP), also in USA, 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Cecil Fld (Jacksonville) Airport (NZC) in USA, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Wright Aaf Airport (LHW) in USA is 133 km (83 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to St Marys Rivermouth and is 139 km (86 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for St Marys Rivermouth, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view St Marys Rivermouth sea temperature, St Marys Rivermouth photographs, St Marys Rivermouth detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, St Marys Rivermouth webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and St Marys Rivermouth tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around St Marys Rivermouth.