St Charles Spot ID
Type: reef and point
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.7 °C
St Charles on the Gold Coast is a fairly exposed reef and point break that has fairly consistent surf. The surf tends to be optimum in the spring. The best wind direction is from the north. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the south. A right hand reef Rarely crowded here. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Gold Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of St Charles
Tide stations nearest to St Charles:
- Closest tide stationApam9 mi
- Second closest tide stationAccra30 mi
- Third closest tide stationSaltpond32 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationTeshi40 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNungua42 mi
Ski Resorts closest to St Charles:
- Closest ski areaOukaimeden (Morocco)1850 mi
- Second closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)1963 mi
- Third closest ski areaSierra Nevada (Spain)2202 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaJavalambre (Spain)2405 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValdelinares (Spain)2423 mi
Town and city forecasts close to St Charles:
- Closest city locationWinneba (Ghana)1 mi
- Second closest city locationSwedru (Ghana)15 mi
- Third closest city locationOduponkpehe (Ghana)20 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGbawe (Ghana)28 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAccra (Ghana)30 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to St Charles is Kotoka International (Accra) Airport (ACC) in Ghana, which is 59 km (37 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to St Charles is Takoradi Airport (TKD), also in Ghana, 137 km (85 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for St Charles, Gold Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view St Charles sea temperature, St Charles photographs, St Charles detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, St Charles webcams, current wind from Gold Coast live weather stations and St Charles tide predictions. The Ghana swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Ghana and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Ghana wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around St Charles.