St Agnes Spot ID
Photo credit: Andrew Forrest
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.7 °C
St Agnes in North Cornwall is a fairly exposed beach break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the southwest with some shelter here from southwest winds. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the west southwest. The beach breaks favour rights. Best around mid tide. It's often crowded here. Take care to avoid the rocks.
For Chapel Porth, 1 km from St Agnes.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Camborne, 22 km from St Agnes.
|moderate winds from the WNW|
At Sevenstones Buoy, 42 miles from St Agnes.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Average period (s)||8||8||8||-|
Overall St Agnes Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph describes the variation of swells directed at St Agnes through an average Jul... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single St Agnes surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Cornwall (North) surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of St Agnes
Visitor Reviews of St Agnes
Tide stations nearest to St Agnes:
- Closest tide stationTruro9 mi
- Second closest tide stationNewquay9 mi
- Third closest tide stationHayle12 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPenryn13 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSt Ives14 mi
Ski Resorts closest to St Agnes:
- Closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre (United Kingdom)278 mi
- Second closest ski areaRaise (United Kingdom)307 mi
- Third closest ski areaYad Moss (United Kingdom)328 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHarwood Common (United Kingdom)329 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club (United Kingdom)329 mi
Town and city forecasts close to St Agnes:
- Closest city locationPlymouth (United Kingdom)47 mi
- Second closest city locationBarnstaple (United Kingdom)73 mi
- Third closest city locationNewton Abbot (United Kingdom)73 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPaignton (United Kingdom)74 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTorbay (United Kingdom)77 mi
- The closest passenger airport to St Agnes is St Mawgan (Newquai) Airport (NQY) in England, 22 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to St Agnes is Plymouth Airport (PLH), also in England, 81 km (50 miles) away.
- Third is Exeter Airport (EXT) in England, 137 km (85 miles) away.
- Swansea Airport (SWS) in Wales is 165 km (102 miles) away.
- Cardiff Airport (CWL), also in Wales is the fifth nearest airport to St Agnes and is 179 km (111 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for St Agnes, Cornwall (North). Use the tab navigation above to view St Agnes sea temperature, St Agnes photographs, St Agnes detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, St Agnes webcams, current wind from Cornwall (North) live weather stations and St Agnes tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around St Agnes.