Springmaid Pier Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.4 °C
Springmaid Pier in South Carolinais a beach break. Offshore winds are from the northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. Rarely crowded here. Take care of - Sharks.
Overall Springmaid Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram illustrates the range of swells directed at Springmaid Pier over a nor... (show all text)
This picture describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Springmaid Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Carolina South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Springmaid Pier
Tide stations nearest to Springmaid Pier:
- Closest tide stationMyrtle Beach (Springmaid Pier)1 mi
- Second closest tide stationMyrtle Beach2 mi
- Third closest tide stationMyrtle Beach, Combination Bridge, ICWW4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMyrtle Beach, Combination Bridge4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSocastee Bridge, ICWW6 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Springmaid Pier:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort216 mi
- Second closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain232 mi
- Third closest ski areaSugar Mountain240 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHawksnest241 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Beech Mountain Resort245 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Springmaid Pier:
- Closest city locationMyrtle Beach2 mi
- Second closest city locationFlorence61 mi
- Third closest city locationWilmington71 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGoose Creek80 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNorth Charleston83 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Springmaid Pier is Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) in USA, 2 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Springmaid Pier is Florence Rgnl Airport (FLO), also in USA, 95 km (59 miles) away.
- Third is Wilmington International Airport (ILM) in USA, 115 km (71 miles) away.
- Santee Cooper Rgnl (Plymouth) Airport (MNI) in Montserrat Island is 120 km (75 miles) away.
- Charleston Afb International Airport (CHS) in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Springmaid Pier and is 135 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Springmaid Pier, Carolina South. Use the tab navigation above to view Springmaid Pier sea temperature, Springmaid Pier photographs, Springmaid Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Springmaid Pier webcams, current wind from Carolina South live weather stations and Springmaid Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Springmaid Pier.