Springmaid Pier Spot ID
Photo credit: ann kyle
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.5 °C
Springmaid Pier in South Carolinais a beach break. Ideal winds are from the northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Beware of - Sharks.
Overall Springmaid Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
The figure describes the combination of swells directed at Springmaid Pier through an a... (show all text)
This chart shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ov... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Springmaid Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Carolina South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Springmaid Pier
Tide stations nearest to Springmaid Pier:
- Closest tide station1 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station4 mi
- Fourth closest tide station4 mi
- Fifth closest tide station6 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Springmaid Pier is Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) in USA, 2 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Springmaid Pier is Florence Rgnl Airport (FLO), also in USA, 95 km (59 miles) away.
- Third is Wilmington International Airport (ILM) in USA, 115 km (71 miles) away.
- Santee Cooper Rgnl (Plymouth) Airport (MNI) in Montserrat Island is 120 km (75 miles) away.
- Charleston Afb International Airport (CHS) in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Springmaid Pier and is 135 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Springmaid Pier, Carolina South. Use the tab navigation above to view Springmaid Pier sea temperature, Springmaid Pier photographs, Springmaid Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Springmaid Pier webcams, current wind from Carolina South live weather stations and Springmaid Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Springmaid Pier.