Sprecklesville Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNE | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.8 °C
Sprecklesville in Maui is an exposed reef break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the south. Clean groundswells prevail and the optimum swell angle is from the north northeast. The reef provides both left and right breaks. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Take care of rips, sharks and rocks.
Overall Sprecklesville Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at Sprecklesville over a normal ... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Sprecklesville surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Maui surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Sprecklesville
Tide stations nearest to Sprecklesville:
- Closest tide stationKahului2 mi
- Second closest tide stationKahului, Kahului Harbor4 mi
- Third closest tide stationKihei, Maui (Hawaii)10 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLahaina, Maui Island17 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMakena, Maui Island19 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Sprecklesville:
- Closest ski areaMt Ashland (United States)2444 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Shasta (United States)2447 mi
- Third closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area (United States)2459 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaDodge Ridge (United States)2475 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaBear Valley (United States)2477 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Sprecklesville:
- Closest city locationKahului (United States)2 mi
- Second closest city locationKailua (United States)92 mi
- Third closest city locationHonolulu (United States)96 mi
- Fourth closest city locationKane'ohe (United States)96 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPearl City (United States)106 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Sprecklesville is Kahului Airport (OGG) in Usa Maui Isl., 3 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Sprecklesville is Kapalua (Lahania-kapalua) Airport (JHM), also in Usa Maui Isl., 28 km (17 miles) away.
- Third is Hana Airport (HNM) in Usa Maui Isl., 44 km (27 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Sprecklesville and is 76 km (47 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Sprecklesville, HAW - Maui. Use the tab navigation above to view Sprecklesville sea temperature, Sprecklesville photographs, Sprecklesville detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Sprecklesville webcams, current wind from HAW - Maui live weather stations and Sprecklesville tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Sprecklesville.