Sprecklesville Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNE | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.3 °C
Sprecklesville in Maui is an exposed reef break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the south. Clean groundswells prevail and the optimum swell angle is from the north northeast. The reef provides both left and right breaks. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Take care of rips, sharks and rocks.
Overall Sprecklesville Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This image shows the range of swells directed at Sprecklesville over a normal January a... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Sprecklesville surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Maui surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Sprecklesville
- The closest passenger airport to Sprecklesville is Kahului Airport (OGG) in Usa Maui Isl., 3 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Sprecklesville is Kapalua (Lahania-kapalua) Airport (JHM), also in Usa Maui Isl., 28 km (17 miles) away.
- Third is Hana Airport (HNM) in Usa Maui Isl., 44 km (27 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Sprecklesville and is 76 km (47 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Sprecklesville, HAW - Maui. Use the tab navigation above to view Sprecklesville sea temperature, Sprecklesville photographs, Sprecklesville detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Sprecklesville webcams, current wind from HAW - Maui live weather stations and Sprecklesville tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Sprecklesville.