Spessard Holland Spot ID
Photo credit: Ralph Huggler
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.4 °C
Spessard Holland in North Floridais a beach break that is usually a safe bet, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the east. It very rarely gets crowded here. Take care of - Rips / undertow - Sharks.
Overall Spessard Holland Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
This image illustrates the range of swells directed at Spessard Holland through a typic... (show all text)
The graph describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Spessard Holland surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Spessard Holland
- The closest passenger airport to Spessard Holland is Melbourne International Airport (MLB) in USA, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Spessard Holland is Patrick Afb (Coco Beach) Airport (COF), also in USA, 21 km (13 miles) away.
- Third is Vero Beach Muni Airport (VRB) in USA, 46 km (29 miles) away.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) in USA is 86 km (53 miles) away.
- Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Spessard Holland and is 94 km (58 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Spessard Holland, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Spessard Holland sea temperature, Spessard Holland photographs, Spessard Holland detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Spessard Holland webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Spessard Holland tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Spessard Holland.