South Beach (Miami) Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(South Florida, USA)
South Beach (Miami) Spot ID
Best: Swell NNE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.5 °C
South Beach(Miami) in South Florida is a sheltered beach/Jetty break that has dependable surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the west. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the north northeast. The beach breaks consists of rights. Best around low tide when the tide is rising. It's often crowded here. Beware of rips, rocks, obstacles, pollution and sharks.
Overall South Beach (Miami) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at South Beach (Miami) through ... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single South Beach (Miami) surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of South Beach (Miami)
Visitor Reviews of South Beach (Miami)
“Cuando s hacen las olas se pone super bacanisiiiiiimoooo”
oscar david from VENEZUELA - 07 Jul 2012
Tide stations nearest to South Beach (Miami):
- Closest tide stationMiami Beach (city pier)0 mi
- Second closest tide stationMiami Harbor Entrance0 mi
- Third closest tide stationGovernment Cut, Miami Harbor Entrance1 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMiami, Causeway (east end)1 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationDodge Island, Fishermans Channel2 mi
Ski Resorts closest to South Beach (Miami):
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)658 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)667 mi
- Third closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)668 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)668 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)700 mi
Town and city forecasts close to South Beach (Miami):
- Closest city locationMiami Beach (United States)1 mi
- Second closest city locationWest Little River (United States)9 mi
- Third closest city locationCoral Gables (United States)9 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNorth Miami (United States)9 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHialeah (United States)10 mi
- The closest passenger airport to South Beach (Miami) is Miami International Airport (MIA) in USA, 16 km (10 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to South Beach (Miami) is Opa Locka (Miami) Airport (OPF), also in USA, 21 km (13 miles) away.
- Third is North Perry (Hollywood) Airport (HWO) in USA, 28 km (17 miles) away.
- Kendall Tamiami Executive (Kendall-tamiami) Airport (TMB) in USA is 33 km (20 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to South Beach (Miami) and is 34 km (21 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for South Beach (Miami), Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view South Beach (Miami) sea temperature, South Beach (Miami) photographs, South Beach (Miami) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, South Beach (Miami) webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and South Beach (Miami) tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around South Beach (Miami).