South Beach Pavilion Spot ID
Photo credit: Joey Lennon
Type: beach and reef
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.2 °C
South Beach Pavilion in South Florida is a sheltered beach and reef break that has reasonably consistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the west. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the best wave direction is from the southeast. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Likely to be crowded if working. Take care of crowds, sharks and rocks.
Overall South Beach Pavilion Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The figure shows the combination of swells directed at South Beach Pavilion through an ... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single South Beach Pavilion surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of South Beach Pavilion
Tide stations nearest to South Beach Pavilion:
- Closest tide stationLake Wyman, ICWW1 mi
- Second closest tide stationBoca Raton, Lake Boca Raton2 mi
- Third closest tide stationBoca Raton2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationYamato, ICWW2 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationDeerfield Beach, Hillsboro River4 mi
Ski Resorts closest to South Beach Pavilion:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)621 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)629 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)629 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)630 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)661 mi
Town and city forecasts close to South Beach Pavilion:
- Closest city locationBoca Raton (United States)2 mi
- Second closest city locationDeerfield Beach (United States)4 mi
- Third closest city locationDelray Beach (United States)7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPompano Beach (United States)10 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCoconut Creek (United States)11 mi
- The closest passenger airport to South Beach Pavilion is Boca Raton Airport (BCT) in USA, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to South Beach Pavilion is Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE), also in USA, 21 km (13 miles) away.
- Third is Palm Beach Co Park (West Palm Beach) Airport (LNA) in USA, 25 km (16 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in USA is 34 km (21 miles) away.
- Palm Beach International (West Palm Beach) Airport (PBI), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to South Beach Pavilion and is 35 km (22 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for South Beach Pavilion, Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view South Beach Pavilion sea temperature, South Beach Pavilion photographs, South Beach Pavilion detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, South Beach Pavilion webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and South Beach Pavilion tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around South Beach Pavilion.