Smith River and Kellogg Rd Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.0 °C
Smith River and Kellogg Road Area in Del Norte County is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf with no particular seasonal pattern. Offshore winds are from the east. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the southwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Watch out for sharks.
At Smith River and Kellogg Rd (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Smith River, 4 km from Smith River and Kellogg Rd.
At St Georges Buoy, 10 miles from Smith River and Kellogg Rd.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||17||6||5||6|
Overall Smith River and Kellogg Rd Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Smith River and Kellogg Rd over a... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Smith River and Kellogg Rd surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Del Norte County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Smith River and Kellogg Rd
Tide stations nearest to Smith River and Kellogg Rd:
- Closest tide stationBrookings, Chetco Cove10 mi
- Second closest tide stationCrescent City12 mi
- Third closest tide stationWedderburn, Rogue River37 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPort Orford59 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationTrinidad Harbor60 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Smith River and Kellogg Rd:
- Closest ski areaMt Ashland78 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Shasta111 mi
- Third closest ski areaWillamette Pass160 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area189 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Bachelor191 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Smith River and Kellogg Rd:
- Closest city locationGrants Pass58 mi
- Second closest city locationMedford74 mi
- Third closest city locationEureka78 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRedding132 mi
- Fifth closest city locationEugene158 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Smith River and Kellogg Rd is Chico Muni Airport (CIC) in USA, which is 307 km (191 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Smith River and Kellogg Rd is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV), also in USA, 375 km (233 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Smith River and Kellogg Rd, CAL - Del Norte County. Use the tab navigation above to view Smith River and Kellogg Rd sea temperature, Smith River and Kellogg Rd photographs, Smith River and Kellogg Rd detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Smith River and Kellogg Rd webcams, current wind from CAL - Del Norte County live weather stations and Smith River and Kellogg Rd tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Smith River and Kellogg Rd.