Small Cove-Two Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.0 °C
Small Cove-Two on the South Coast is an exposed beach break that has quite consistent surf The best wind direction is from the north northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the south. The beach breaks are all lefts. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for dangerous rips.
For San Pedro de Macoris, 6 km from Small Cove-Two.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Punta Caucedo/Las Americas Airport, 33 km from Small Cove-Two.
|light winds from the SSE|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall Small Cove-Two Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This image shows the combination of swells directed at Small Cove-Two over a normal Jul... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Small Cove-Two surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Caribbean Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Small Cove-Two
Visitor Reviews of Small Cove-Two
“Este point break esta exactamente en la playa de Juan Dolio atras del arrecife, es un spot que casi nadie va porque parece que no hay olas pero hey cuando llegan los swell excelente, tambien es donde se dan clases de surf !!1”
Charlie Salas from DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - 25 Mar 2013
Tide stations nearest to Small Cove-Two:
- Closest tide stationSan Pedro de Macoris4 mi
- Second closest tide stationBoca Chica17 mi
- Third closest tide stationLa Romana25 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSanto Domingo (Ciudad Trujillo)35 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSanto Domingo35 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Small Cove-Two:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1421 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1424 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1432 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1434 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1438 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Small Cove-Two:
- Closest city locationSan Pedro de Macoris (Dominican Republic)4 mi
- Second closest city locationBoca Chica (Dominican Republic)17 mi
- Third closest city locationLas Américas International Airport (Dominican Republic)21 mi
- Fourth closest city locationHato Mayor del Rey (Dominican Republic)25 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLa Romana (Dominican Republic)25 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Small Cove-Two is Las Americas International (Santo Domingo) Airport (SDQ) in Dominican Republic, 33 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Small Cove-Two is La Romana International Airport (LRM), also in Dominican Republic, 47 km (29 miles) away.
- Third is Herrera International (Santo Domingo) Airport (HEX) in Dominican Republic, 65 km (40 miles) away.
- Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) in Dominican Republic is 106 km (66 miles) away.
- Cibao International (Santiago) Airport (STI), also in Dominican Republic is the fifth nearest airport to Small Cove-Two and is 172 km (107 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Small Cove-Two, Caribbean Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Small Cove-Two sea temperature, Small Cove-Two photographs, Small Cove-Two detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Small Cove-Two webcams, current wind from Caribbean Coast live weather stations and Small Cove-Two tide predictions. The Dominican Republic swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Dominican Republic and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Dominican Republic wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Small Cove-Two.