Sleepy Hollows Spot ID
Photo credit: Will ross
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell S | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.1 °C
Sleepy Hollows in Oahu is an exposed beach and reef break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the north. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the south. A left hand reef. It's sometimes crowded here. Beware of rocks,etc.
Overall Sleepy Hollows Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at Sleepy Hollows through a typi... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Sleepy Hollows surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Sleepy Hollows
Tide stations nearest to Sleepy Hollows:
- Closest tide stationHonolulu, Oahu (Hawaii)5 mi
- Second closest tide stationHanauma Bay, Oahu Island7 mi
- Third closest tide stationWaimanalo, Oahu Island9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationKailua11 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPearl Harbor Entrance, Bishop Point, Oahu Island11 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Sleepy Hollows:
- Closest ski areaMt Ashland2492 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Shasta2498 mi
- Third closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area2513 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaDodge Ridge2534 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaRoyal Gorge2534 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Sleepy Hollows:
- Closest city locationHonolulu4 mi
- Second closest city locationKailua11 mi
- Third closest city locationKane'ohe11 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPearl City14 mi
- Fifth closest city locationWaipahu16 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Sleepy Hollows is Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in Usa Oahu Isl., 14 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Sleepy Hollows is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 22 km (14 miles) away.
- Third is Dillingham Airport (HDH) in Usa Oahu Isl., 55 km (34 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Sleepy Hollows and is 103 km (64 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Sleepy Hollows, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view Sleepy Hollows sea temperature, Sleepy Hollows photographs, Sleepy Hollows detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Sleepy Hollows webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and Sleepy Hollows tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Sleepy Hollows.