Skirza Harbour Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 10.8 °C
Skirza Harbour on the East Coast is a sheltered point break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter and spring are the optimum times of year to visit. The best wind direction is from the west. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the north.Surfers ride left hand point. Best around low tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Rocks are a hazard.
Overall Skirza Harbour Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image illustrates the variation of swells directed at Skirza Harbour through an av... (show all text)
The graph describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Skirza Harbour surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Scot - East Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Skirza Harbour
Tide stations nearest to Skirza Harbour:
- Closest tide stationWick11 mi
- Second closest tide stationScrabster18 mi
- Third closest tide stationKirkwall27 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLossiemouth62 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBuckie64 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Skirza Harbour:
- Closest ski areaThe Lecht97 mi
- Second closest ski areaCairngorm104 mi
- Third closest ski areaGlenshee124 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaNevis Range140 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGlencoe Mountain Resort151 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Skirza Harbour:
- Closest city locationInverness90 mi
- Second closest city locationAberdeen105 mi
- Third closest city locationDundee147 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPerth152 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGlenrothes166 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Skirza Harbour is Wick Airport (WIC) in U.k., 15 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Skirza Harbour is Kirkwall Airport (KOI) in Scotland, 41 km (25 miles) away.
- Third is Lossiemouth Airport (LMO) in U.k, 100 km (62 miles) away.
- Inverness Airport (INV) in U.k is 131 km (81 miles) away.
- Dyce (Aberdeen) Airport (ABZ), also in U.k is the fifth nearest airport to Skirza Harbour and is 163 km (101 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Skirza Harbour, Scot - East Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Skirza Harbour sea temperature, Skirza Harbour photographs, Skirza Harbour detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Skirza Harbour webcams, current wind from Scot - East Coast live weather stations and Skirza Harbour tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Skirza Harbour.