Singleton Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.3 °C
Singleton in the Perth Area is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the east northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the west southwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Take care of rips and locals.
Overall Singleton Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The graph describes the range of swells directed at Singleton over a normal September. ... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Singleton surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to WA - Perth City surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Singleton
Tide stations nearest to Singleton:
- Closest tide stationMandurah4 mi
- Second closest tide stationWarnbro Sound11 mi
- Third closest tide stationRockingham13 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationKwinana16 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSpearwood26 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Singleton:
- Closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)1723 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)1734 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Baw Baw (Australia)1757 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt St Gwinear (Australia)1759 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)1764 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Singleton:
- Closest city locationMandurah (Australia)4 mi
- Second closest city locationRockingham (Australia)13 mi
- Third closest city locationKwinana (Australia)16 mi
- Fourth closest city locationArmadale (Australia)27 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPerth (Australia)35 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Singleton is Perth Jandakot Airport (JAD) in Australia, which is 44 km (27 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Singleton is Perth International Airport (PER), also in Australia, 63 km (39 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Singleton, WA - Perth City. Use the tab navigation above to view Singleton sea temperature, Singleton photographs, Singleton detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Singleton webcams, current wind from WA - Perth City live weather stations and Singleton tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Singleton.