Silva Island-Nestles Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.2 °C
Silva Island-Nestles in Golfo de Chiriqui is an exposed reef break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the optimum swell angle is from the southwest. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Watch out for urchins and rocks.
For Silva Island-P Land, 1 km from Silva Island-Nestles.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At lightning 60km WSW of Manzanillo, 57 km from Silva Island-Nestles.
Overall Silva Island-Nestles Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
This chart shows the range of swells directed at Silva Island-Nestles through an averag... (show all text)
This image illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Silva Island-Nestles surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Veraguas surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Silva Island-Nestles
Ski Resorts closest to Silva Island-Nestles:
- The closest passenger airport to Silva Island-Nestles is Enrique Malek International (David) Airport (DAV) in Panama, 76 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Silva Island-Nestles is Coto 47 Airport (OTR) in Costa Rica, 139 km (86 miles) away.
- Third is Bocas Del Toro Airport (BOC) in Panama, 148 km (92 miles) away.
- Golfito Airport (GLF) in Costa Rica is 163 km (101 miles) away.
- Cap Manuel Nino International (Changuinola) Airport (CHX) in Panama is the fifth nearest airport to Silva Island-Nestles and is 171 km (106 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Silva Island-Nestles, Veraguas. Use the tab navigation above to view Silva Island-Nestles sea temperature, Silva Island-Nestles photographs, Silva Island-Nestles detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Silva Island-Nestles webcams, current wind from Veraguas live weather stations and Silva Island-Nestles tide predictions. The Panama swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Panama and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Panama wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Silva Island-Nestles.