Silva Island-P Land Spot ID
Photo credit: Steve Thompson
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.5 °C
Silva Island-P Land in Golfo de Chiriqui is an exposed reef break that has very consistent surf and works all around the year. Works best in offshore winds from the southeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. A reef breaks left. Sometimes crowded. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Silva Island-P Land Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
This chart illustrates the range of swells directed at Silva Island-P Land over a norma... (show all text)
This image describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Silva Island-P Land surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Veraguas surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Silva Island-P Land
Ski Resorts closest to Silva Island-P Land:
- The closest passenger airport to Silva Island-P Land is Enrique Malek International (David) Airport (DAV) in Panama, 76 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Silva Island-P Land is Coto 47 Airport (OTR) in Costa Rica, 139 km (86 miles) away.
- Third is Bocas Del Toro Airport (BOC) in Panama, 147 km (91 miles) away.
- Golfito Airport (GLF) in Costa Rica is 163 km (101 miles) away.
- Cap Manuel Nino International (Changuinola) Airport (CHX) in Panama is the fifth nearest airport to Silva Island-P Land and is 170 km (106 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Silva Island-P Land, Veraguas. Use the tab navigation above to view Silva Island-P Land sea temperature, Silva Island-P Land photographs, Silva Island-P Land detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Silva Island-P Land webcams, current wind from Veraguas live weather stations and Silva Island-P Land tide predictions. The Panama swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Panama and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Panama wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Silva Island-P Land.