Sikhjalma Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 3.1 °C
Sikhjalma in Baltic is an exposed beach break that does not work very often. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the southwest. The location means that groundswells are unknown and the optimum wave angle is from the north. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Rocks are a hazard.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baltic surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Sikhjalma
- The closest passenger airport to Sikhjalma is Gavle Sandviken Airport (GVX) in Sweden, 51 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Sikhjalma is Arlanda (Stockholm) Airport (ARN), also in Sweden, 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Third is Mariehamn Airport (MHQ) in Finland, 122 km (76 miles) away.
- Vasteras Airport (VST) in Sweden is 132 km (82 miles) away.
- Borlange Airport (BLE), also in Sweden is the fifth nearest airport to Sikhjalma and is 132 km (82 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Sikhjalma, Baltic. Use the tab navigation above to view Sikhjalma sea temperature, Sikhjalma photographs, Sikhjalma detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Sikhjalma webcams, current wind from Baltic live weather stations and Sikhjalma tide predictions. The Sweden swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Sweden and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Sweden wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Sikhjalma.