Sikhjalma Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.0 °C
Sikhjalma in Baltic is an exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the southwest. The location means that groundswells are unknown and the best wave direction is from the north. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Watch out for rocks.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baltic surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Sikhjalma
- The closest passenger airport to Sikhjalma is Gavle Sandviken Airport (GVX) in Sweden, 51 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Sikhjalma is Arlanda (Stockholm) Airport (ARN), also in Sweden, 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Third is Mariehamn Airport (MHQ) in Finland, 122 km (76 miles) away.
- Vasteras Airport (VST) in Sweden is 132 km (82 miles) away.
- Borlange Airport (BLE), also in Sweden is the fifth nearest airport to Sikhjalma and is 132 km (82 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Sikhjalma, Baltic. Use the tab navigation above to view Sikhjalma sea temperature, Sikhjalma photographs, Sikhjalma detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Sikhjalma webcams, current wind from Baltic live weather stations and Sikhjalma tide predictions. The Sweden swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Sweden and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Sweden wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Sikhjalma.