Shark reef Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.9 °C
Shark reef in Ionian Sea is an exposed reef break that only works once in a while. The best wind direction is from the east northeast. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the optimum wave angle is from the southwest. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Beware of .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Ionian Sea surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Shark reef
Tide stations nearest to Shark reef:
- Closest tide stationPreveza3 mi
- Second closest tide stationLefkada11 mi
- Third closest tide stationArgostolion57 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMesolongi58 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMesolongi58 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Shark reef:
- Closest ski areaKarpenisi (Greece)58 mi
- Second closest ski areaPertouli Ski Center (Greece)58 mi
- Third closest ski areaAnilio Ski Resort (Greece)60 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMetsovo Ski Area (Greece)60 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaVasilitsa (Greece)75 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Shark reef:
- Closest city locationAgrinio (Greece)45 mi
- Second closest city locationIoannina (Greece)48 mi
- Third closest city locationCorfu (Greece)61 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTrikala (Greece)69 mi
- Fifth closest city locationKardhitsa (Greece)70 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Shark reef is Aktio (Preveza) Airport (PVK) in Greece, 8 km (5 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Shark reef is Agrinion Airport (AGQ), also in Greece, 70 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Ioannina Airport (IOA) in Greece, 80 km (50 miles) away.
- Ioannis Kapodistrias International (Kerkyra/corfu) Airport (CFU) in Greece is 97 km (60 miles) away.
- Kefallinia (Keffallinia) Airport (EFL), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Shark reef and is 98 km (61 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Shark reef, Ionian Sea. Use the tab navigation above to view Shark reef sea temperature, Shark reef photographs, Shark reef detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Shark reef webcams, current wind from Ionian Sea live weather stations and Shark reef tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Shark reef.