Shark reef Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.3 °C
Shark reef in Ionian Sea is an exposed reef break that has unreliable waves. Offshore winds are from the east northeast. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the ideal wave direction is from the southwest. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Watch out for .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Ionian Sea surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Shark reef
- The closest passenger airport to Shark reef is Aktio (Preveza) Airport (PVK) in Greece, 8 km (5 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Shark reef is Agrinion Airport (AGQ), also in Greece, 70 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Ioannina Airport (IOA) in Greece, 80 km (50 miles) away.
- Ioannis Kapodistrias International (Kerkyra/corfu) Airport (CFU) in Greece is 97 km (60 miles) away.
- Kefallinia (Keffallinia) Airport (EFL), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Shark reef and is 98 km (61 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Shark reef, Ionian Sea. Use the tab navigation above to view Shark reef sea temperature, Shark reef photographs, Shark reef detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Shark reef webcams, current wind from Ionian Sea live weather stations and Shark reef tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Shark reef.