7th Street Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.1 °C
Seventh Street in Orange County is a sheltered Rivermouth/Jetty break that does not work very often. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. Prevailing left breaking waves at the beach break. Best around mid tide. Sometimes crowded. Surfing here means negotiating dangerous rips.
For Seal Beach, 2 km from 7th Street.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Seal Beach, 3 km from 7th Street.
At Santa Monica Basin Buoy, 56 miles from 7th Street.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||16||17||17||16|
Overall 7th Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at 7th Street through an average... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single 7th Street surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of 7th Street
Tide stations nearest to 7th Street:
- Closest tide stationSeal Beach1 mi
- Second closest tide stationLos Patos (highway bridge)2 mi
- Third closest tide stationLong Beach, Outer Harbor, Pier A7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationHuntington Beach7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLong Beach, Inner Harbor7 mi
Ski Resorts closest to 7th Street:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy40 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort50 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area51 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley69 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit77 mi
Town and city forecasts close to 7th Street:
- Closest city locationWestminster5 mi
- Second closest city locationCypress7 mi
- Third closest city locationGarden Grove7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationHuntington Beach7 mi
- Fifth closest city locationStanton7 mi
- The closest passenger airport to 7th Street is Long Beach Airport (LGB) in USA, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to 7th Street is John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA), also in USA, 21 km (13 miles) away.
- Third is Tustin Mcaf Airport (NTK) in USA, 24 km (15 miles) away.
- Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR) in USA is 31 km (19 miles) away.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to 7th Street and is 38 km (24 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for 7th Street, CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view 7th Street sea temperature, 7th Street photographs, 7th Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, 7th Street webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and 7th Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around 7th Street.