7th Avenue Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.4 °C
7th Avenue in North Floridais a sandbar break that has pretty consitent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the west southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east. Best around high tide when the tide is rising. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Take care of - Rips / undertow - Man-made danger (buoys etc.) - Sharks.
For Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 1 km from 7th Avenue.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Mayport Naval Air Station Airport, 10 km from 7th Avenue.
|light winds from the W|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall 7th Avenue Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart shows the variation of swells directed at 7th Avenue through an average July... (show all text)
This image illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single 7th Avenue surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of 7th Avenue
Tide stations nearest to 7th Avenue:
- Closest tide stationJacksonville Beach1 mi
- Second closest tide stationAtlantic Beach2 mi
- Third closest tide stationOak Landing4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPablo Creek, ICWW bridge, Saint Johns River4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPablo Creek Entrance7 mi
Ski Resorts closest to 7th Avenue:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont342 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley346 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley346 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain346 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee378 mi
Town and city forecasts close to 7th Avenue:
- Closest city locationPonte Vedra Beach4 mi
- Second closest city locationJacksonville17 mi
- Third closest city locationFruit Cove20 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLakeside25 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPalm Coast50 mi
- The closest passenger airport to 7th Avenue is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP) in USA, 29 km (18 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to 7th Avenue is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), also in USA, 36 km (22 miles) away.
- Third is Cecil Fld (Jacksonville) Airport (NZC) in USA, 48 km (30 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV) in USA is 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Wright Aaf Airport (LHW), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to 7th Avenue and is 178 km (111 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for 7th Avenue, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view 7th Avenue sea temperature, 7th Avenue photographs, 7th Avenue detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, 7th Avenue webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and 7th Avenue tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around 7th Avenue.