7th Avenue Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.8 °C
7th Avenue in North Floridais a sandbar break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the west southwest. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the east. Best around high tide when the tide is rising. Likely to be crowded if working. Watch out for - Rips / undertow - Man-made danger (buoys etc.) - Sharks.
Overall 7th Avenue Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
The rose diagram describes the variation of swells directed at 7th Avenue over a normal... (show all text)
This picture shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single 7th Avenue surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of 7th Avenue
- The closest passenger airport to 7th Avenue is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP) in USA, 29 km (18 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to 7th Avenue is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), also in USA, 36 km (22 miles) away.
- Third is Cecil Fld (Jacksonville) Airport (NZC) in USA, 48 km (30 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV) in USA is 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Wright Aaf Airport (LHW), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to 7th Avenue and is 178 km (111 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for 7th Avenue, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view 7th Avenue sea temperature, 7th Avenue photographs, 7th Avenue detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, 7th Avenue webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and 7th Avenue tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around 7th Avenue.