7th Avenue Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.2 °C
7th Avenue in North Floridais a sandbar break that has pretty consitent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the west southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the east. Best around high tide when the tide is rising. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Beware of - Rips / undertow - Man-made danger (buoys etc.) - Sharks.
For Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 1 km from 7th Avenue.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Mayport Naval Air Station Airport, 10 km from 7th Avenue.
|light winds from the NNE|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall 7th Avenue Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The figure illustrates the range of swells directed at 7th Avenue through a typical Nov... (show all text)
This chart describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single 7th Avenue surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of 7th Avenue
Tide stations nearest to 7th Avenue:
- Closest tide stationJacksonville Beach1 mi
- Second closest tide stationAtlantic Beach2 mi
- Third closest tide stationOak Landing4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPablo Creek, ICWW bridge, Saint Johns River4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPablo Creek Entrance7 mi
Ski Resorts closest to 7th Avenue:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)342 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)346 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)346 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)346 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)378 mi
Town and city forecasts close to 7th Avenue:
- Closest city locationPonte Vedra Beach (United States)4 mi
- Second closest city locationJacksonville (United States)17 mi
- Third closest city locationFruit Cove (United States)20 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLakeside (United States)25 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPalm Coast (United States)50 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for 7th Avenue, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view 7th Avenue sea temperature, 7th Avenue photographs, 7th Avenue detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, 7th Avenue webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and 7th Avenue tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around 7th Avenue.