Serrambi Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.8 °C
Serrambi in Pernambuco is an exposed reef break that does not work very often. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the west northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southeast. There are left and right breaking reefs. Best around mid tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of crowds,rocks and sharks.
Overall Serrambi Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This image illustrates the variation of swells directed at Serrambi through a typical J... (show all text)
The graph describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Serrambi surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Pernambuco surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Serrambi
Visitor Reviews of Serrambi
Tide stations nearest to Serrambi:
- Closest tide stationRio Formoso13 mi
- Second closest tide stationTamandare16 mi
- Third closest tide stationSao Jose da Coroa Grande26 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationRecife35 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMaragogi35 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Serrambi:
- Closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)2300 mi
- Second closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)2778 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)2787 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)2791 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)2803 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Serrambi:
- Closest city locationIpojuca (Brazil)11 mi
- Second closest city locationCabo (Brazil)19 mi
- Third closest city locationEscada (Brazil)19 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBarreiros (Brazil)22 mi
- Fifth closest city locationRibeirao (Brazil)25 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Serrambi is Guararapes (Recife) Airport (REC) in Brazil, which is 48 km (30 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Serrambi is Zumbi Dos Palmares (Maceio) Airport (MCZ), also in Brazil, 137 km (85 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Intl. Pres. Castro Pinto (Joao Pessoa) Airport (JPA), also in Brazil, 172 km (107 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Serrambi, Pernambuco. Use the tab navigation above to view Serrambi sea temperature, Serrambi photographs, Serrambi detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Serrambi webcams, current wind from Pernambuco live weather stations and Serrambi tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Serrambi.