Serapo (Gaeta) Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.6 °C
Serapo (Gaeta) in West Coast of Italy is an exposed beach break that does not work very often. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the north northeast with some shelter here from east winds. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the best wave direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's often crowded here. The water quality here is rather suspect.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Serapo (Gaeta)
- The closest passenger airport to Serapo (Gaeta) is Latina Airport (QLT) in Italy, 66 km (41 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Serapo (Gaeta) is Capodichino (Naples) Airport (NAP), also in Italy, 71 km (44 miles) away.
- Third is Ciampino (Rome) Airport (CIA) in Italy, 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Fiumicino (Rome) Airport (FCO) in Italy is 128 km (80 miles) away.
- Pescara Airport (PSR), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Serapo (Gaeta) and is 145 km (90 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Serapo (Gaeta), West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Serapo (Gaeta) sea temperature, Serapo (Gaeta) photographs, Serapo (Gaeta) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Serapo (Gaeta) webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Serapo (Gaeta) tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Serapo (Gaeta).