Senggigi Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.8 °C
Senggigi in West Lombok is a reasonably exposed reef break that has fairly consistent surf. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the favoured time of year for waves. Offshore winds blow from the east northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west southwest. There is a left breaking reef. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care to avoid the rocks.
Overall Senggigi Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The rose diagram describes the combination of swells directed at Senggigi through a typ... (show all text)
This picture shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Senggigi surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Lombok - West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Senggigi
Tide stations nearest to Senggigi:
- Closest tide stationMataram9 mi
- Second closest tide stationDenpasar57 mi
- Third closest tide stationSingaraja69 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBanjar76 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSumbawa Besar95 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Senggigi:
- Closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2738 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2739 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2746 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2747 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2748 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Senggigi:
- Closest city locationMataram9 mi
- Second closest city locationKlungkung44 mi
- Third closest city locationDenpasar57 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTabanan63 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSingaraja69 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Senggigi is Selaparang (Mataram) Airport (AMI) in Indonesia, which is 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Senggigi is Bali International (Denpasar) Airport (DPS), also in Indonesia, 100 km (62 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Sumbawa Besar Airport (SWG), also in Indonesia, 151 km (94 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Senggigi, Lombok - West. Use the tab navigation above to view Senggigi sea temperature, Senggigi photographs, Senggigi detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Senggigi webcams, current wind from Lombok - West live weather stations and Senggigi tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Senggigi.