Segur de Calafell Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.3 °C
Segur de Calafell in Catalunia is an exposed point break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the north northwest with some shelter here from west winds. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the optimum wave angle is from the southeast. No point break here. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Take care to avoid the rocks.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Catalunia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Segur de Calafell
Visitor Reviews of Segur de Calafell
“Leave the locals surf alone.”
james from UNITED KINGDOM - 09 Oct 2013
Town and city forecasts close to Segur de Calafell:
- The closest passenger airport to Segur de Calafell is Reus Airport (REU) in Spain, 37 km (23 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Segur de Calafell is Barcelona Airport (BCN), also in Spain, 41 km (25 miles) away.
- Third is Girona (Gerona) Airport (GRO) in Spain, 124 km (77 miles) away.
- Seo De Urgel Airport (LEU) in Spain is 129 km (80 miles) away.
- Rivesaltes (Perpignan) Airport (PGF) in France is the fifth nearest airport to Segur de Calafell and is 202 km (125 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Segur de Calafell, Catalunia. Use the tab navigation above to view Segur de Calafell sea temperature, Segur de Calafell photographs, Segur de Calafell detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Segur de Calafell webcams, current wind from Catalunia live weather stations and Segur de Calafell tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Segur de Calafell.