Secrets Spot ID
Type: reef and point
Best: Swell W | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.6 °C
Secrets_1 in Sonoma is an exposed reef and point break that has dependable surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the south southeast with some shelter here from northwest winds. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the west.There is a left hand point break here. Best around low tide. Often Crowded. Beware of sharks, rips and rocks.
Overall Secrets Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
The rose diagram shows the combination of swells directed at Secrets over a normal Octo... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Secrets surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Sonoma surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Secrets
- The closest passenger airport to Secrets is Travis Afb (Fairfield) Airport (SUU) in USA, 132 km (82 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Secrets is Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK), also in USA, 141 km (88 miles) away.
- Third is San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in USA, 141 km (88 miles) away.
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF) in USA is 155 km (96 miles) away.
- Sacramento Executive Airport (SAC), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Secrets and is 164 km (102 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Secrets, CAL - Sonoma. Use the tab navigation above to view Secrets sea temperature, Secrets photographs, Secrets detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Secrets webcams, current wind from CAL - Sonoma live weather stations and Secrets tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Secrets.