Secret Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.5 °C
Secret in Almadis is an exposed reef break that has very reliable surf and works all around the year. Ideal winds are from the east northeast. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Rocks are a hazard.
Overall Secret Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
The graph shows the combination of swells directed at Secret through a typical October.... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different d... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Secret surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Senegal surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Secret
- The closest passenger airport to Secret is Leopold Sedar Senghor International (Dakar) Airport (DKR) in Senegal, 3 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Secret is Kaolack Airport (KLC), also in Senegal, 171 km (106 miles) away.
- Third is Banjul International Airport (BJL) in Gambia, 182 km (113 miles) away.
- Saint Louis (St. Louis) Airport (XLS) in Senegal is 185 km (115 miles) away.
- Cap Skiring Airport (CSK), also in Senegal is the fifth nearest airport to Secret and is 272 km (169 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Secret, Senegal. Use the tab navigation above to view Secret sea temperature, Secret photographs, Secret detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Secret webcams, current wind from Senegal live weather stations and Secret tide predictions. The Senegal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Senegal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Senegal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Secret.