Secret Harbour Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.3 °C
Secret Harbour in the Perth Area is an exposed beach break that usually has waves, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the east northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the west southwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Best around high tide when the tide is rising. It's sometimes crowded here. Be warned that sharks have been sighted.
Overall Secret Harbour Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart describes the variation of swells directed at Secret Harbour through a typic... (show all text)
This image shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Secret Harbour surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to WA - Perth City surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Secret Harbour
Visitor Reviews of Secret Harbour
“This is a nice beach break; good for an early morning surf usually until about 10:00-11:00, because of the exposure of this break the winds kick in at about 10 or 11 and ruins the surf. A few spots down the beach a little bit if you can go for a little bit of a walk. Sometimes sharks and rips. Can get a barrel or two on a big day. :)”
kane sorrell from AUSTRALIA - 15 Jun 2014
Tide stations nearest to Secret Harbour:
- Closest tide stationWarnbro Sound6 mi
- Second closest tide stationMandurah8 mi
- Third closest tide stationRockingham8 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationKwinana11 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSpearwood21 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Secret Harbour:
- Closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)1725 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)1736 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Baw Baw (Australia)1759 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt St Gwinear (Australia)1761 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)1766 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Secret Harbour:
- Closest city locationMandurah (Australia)8 mi
- Second closest city locationPerth (Australia)30 mi
- Third closest city locationBunbury (Australia)67 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGeraldton (Australia)259 mi
- Fifth closest city locationKalgoorlie (Australia)356 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Secret Harbour is Perth Jandakot Airport (JAD) in Australia, which is 36 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Secret Harbour is Perth International Airport (PER), also in Australia, 55 km (34 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Secret Harbour, WA - Perth City. Use the tab navigation above to view Secret Harbour sea temperature, Secret Harbour photographs, Secret Harbour detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Secret Harbour webcams, current wind from WA - Perth City live weather stations and Secret Harbour tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Secret Harbour.