2nd Light Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(North Florida, USA)
2nd Light Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.7 °C
2nd Light in North Florida is a fairly exposed beach break that has very consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the northeast.. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of sharks,.
Overall 2nd Light Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at 2nd Light through an avera... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single 2nd Light surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of 2nd Light
Visitor Reviews of 2nd Light
Tide stations nearest to 2nd Light:
- Closest tide stationSouth Patrick Shores1 mi
- Second closest tide stationSatellite Beach2 mi
- Third closest tide stationPatrick Air Force Base2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCanova Beach5 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCocoa Beach11 mi
Ski Resorts closest to 2nd Light:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)492 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)498 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)498 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)498 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)530 mi
Town and city forecasts close to 2nd Light:
- Closest city locationMelbourne (United States)9 mi
- Second closest city locationPalm Bay (United States)12 mi
- Third closest city locationMerritt Island (United States)24 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTitusville (United States)31 mi
- Fifth closest city locationOrlando International Airport (United States)46 mi
- The closest passenger airport to 2nd Light is Patrick Afb (Coco Beach) Airport (COF) in USA, 3 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to 2nd Light is Melbourne International Airport (MLB), also in USA, 13 km (8 miles) away.
- Third is Vero Beach Muni Airport (VRB) in USA, 64 km (40 miles) away.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) in USA is 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to 2nd Light and is 81 km (50 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for 2nd Light, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view 2nd Light sea temperature, 2nd Light photographs, 2nd Light detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, 2nd Light webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and 2nd Light tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around 2nd Light.