Savu Left Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Savu Left Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.5 °C
Savu Left in Timor is a fairly exposed reef break that has unreliable waves. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the best time of year for waves. The best wind direction is from the southeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west. There is a left hand reef break. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care to avoid the rocks.
Overall Savu Left Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The figure shows the range of swells directed at Savu Left over a normal April. It is b... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Savu Left surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Timor surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Savu Left
Visitor Reviews of Savu Left
Tide stations nearest to Savu Left:
- Closest tide stationEndeh116 mi
- Second closest tide stationWaingapu120 mi
- Third closest tide stationKupang125 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMaumere134 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationAshmore Reef144 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Savu Left:
- Closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2392 mi
- Second closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2392 mi
- Third closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2395 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2397 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2398 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Savu Left:
- Closest city locationEndeh (Indonesia)116 mi
- Second closest city locationWaingapu (Indonesia)120 mi
- Third closest city locationKupang (Indonesia)125 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMaumere (Indonesia)134 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLabuhanbajo (Indonesia)191 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Savu Left is H Hasan Aroeboesman (Ende) Airport (ENE) in Indonesia, which is 186 km (116 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Savu Left is Mau Hau (Waingapu) Airport (WGP), also in Indonesia, 189 km (117 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Savu Left, Timor. Use the tab navigation above to view Savu Left sea temperature, Savu Left photographs, Savu Left detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Savu Left webcams, current wind from Timor live weather stations and Savu Left tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Savu Left.