Sao Pedro de Moel Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.1 °C
Sao Pedro de Muel in North Portugal is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the east. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Take care to avoid the rocks.
Overall Sao Pedro de Moel Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at Sao Pedro de Moel through ... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Sao Pedro de Moel surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Beira surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Sao Pedro de Moel
Tide stations nearest to Sao Pedro de Moel:
- Closest tide stationNazare16 mi
- Second closest tide stationFigueira da Foz24 mi
- Third closest tide stationPeniche38 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSilveira53 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationAveiro58 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Sao Pedro de Moel:
- Closest ski areaSerra da Estrela89 mi
- Second closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)179 mi
- Third closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)190 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)251 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValdesqui (Spain)268 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Sao Pedro de Moel:
- Closest city locationMarinha Grande6 mi
- Second closest city locationLeira12 mi
- Third closest city locationMonsanto29 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCaldad da Rainha30 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCoimbra40 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Sao Pedro de Moel is Lisboa (Lisbon) Airport (LIS) in Portugal, which is 116 km (72 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Sao Pedro de Moel is Porto Airport (OPO) in Acores, 161 km (100 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Vila Real Airport (VRL), also in Acores, 194 km (120 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Sao Pedro de Moel, Beira. Use the tab navigation above to view Sao Pedro de Moel sea temperature, Sao Pedro de Moel photographs, Sao Pedro de Moel detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Sao Pedro de Moel webcams, current wind from Beira live weather stations and Sao Pedro de Moel tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Sao Pedro de Moel.