Santa Lucia del Este Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.2 °C
Santa Lucia del Este in South Uruguay is an exposed river break that has pretty consitent surf. Autumn and winter are the favoured times of year for waves. The best wind direction is from the north northwest. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south southeast. The river break offers mainly left hand waves. Rarely crowded here. Beware of .
Overall Santa Lucia del Este Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The graph describes the range of swells directed at Santa Lucia del Este through a typi... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Santa Lucia del Este surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Santa Lucia del Este
Tide stations nearest to Santa Lucia del Este:
- Closest tide stationPiriapolis12 mi
- Second closest tide stationMaldonado30 mi
- Third closest tide stationPunta del Este32 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPaso de Carrasco34 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMontevideo43 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Santa Lucia del Este:
- Closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)811 mi
- Second closest ski areaLas Lenas (Argentina)827 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)837 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)838 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLagunillas Ski Center (Chile)850 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Santa Lucia del Este:
- Closest city locationMaldonado (Uruguay)30 mi
- Second closest city locationMinas (Uruguay)32 mi
- Third closest city locationMontevideo (Uruguay)40 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLas Piedras (Uruguay)43 mi
- Fifth closest city locationFlorida (Uruguay)67 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Santa Lucia del Este is Carrasco International (Montevideo) Airport (MVD) in Uruguay, which is 51 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Santa Lucia del Este is El Jaguel International (Punta Del Este) Airport (PDP), also in Uruguay, 52 km (32 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Angel S Adami (Montevideo) Airport (MVD), also in Uruguay, 72 km (45 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Santa Lucia del Este, South. Use the tab navigation above to view Santa Lucia del Este sea temperature, Santa Lucia del Este photographs, Santa Lucia del Este detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Santa Lucia del Este webcams, current wind from South live weather stations and Santa Lucia del Este tide predictions. The Uruguay swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Uruguay and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Uruguay wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Santa Lucia del Este.