Sandilands Spot ID
Photo credit: Richard Morris
Best: Swell N | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.9 °C
Sandilands in Lincolnshire is a fairly exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the west. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the north. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Take care not to hit one of the groynes.
Overall Sandilands Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Sandilands through an average Jun... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Sandilands surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Lincolnshire surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Sandilands
Tide stations nearest to Sandilands:
- Closest tide stationSkegness10 mi
- Second closest tide stationGalway16 mi
- Third closest tide stationGrimsby27 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEasington29 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationImmingham33 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Sandilands:
- Closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre98 mi
- Second closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club139 mi
- Third closest ski areaCastleside140 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHarwood Common145 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAllenheads148 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Sandilands:
- Closest city locationCleethorpes24 mi
- Second closest city locationBoston25 mi
- Third closest city locationLincoln35 mi
- Fourth closest city locationKings Lynn36 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHull43 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Sandilands is Coningsby Airport (QCY) in England, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Sandilands is Humberside Airport (HUY), also in England, 56 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Waddington Airport (WTN) in U.k., 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Marham Airport (KNF) in U.k. is 71 km (44 miles) away.
- Coltishall Airport (CLF) in England is the fifth nearest airport to Sandilands and is 90 km (56 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Sandilands, Lincolnshire. Use the tab navigation above to view Sandilands sea temperature, Sandilands photographs, Sandilands detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Sandilands webcams, current wind from Lincolnshire live weather stations and Sandilands tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Sandilands.