San Jose Rivermouth Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.6 °C
San Jose Rivermouth in Baja Sur is a reasonably exposed river break that has dependable surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south. The river breaks consists of rights. Often Crowded. Be aware that the sea here is polluted.
Overall San Jose Rivermouth Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at San Jose Rivermouth over a normal... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single San Jose Rivermouth surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Sur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of San Jose Rivermouth
Visitor Reviews of San Jose Rivermouth
Tide stations nearest to San Jose Rivermouth:
- Closest tide stationSan Jose del Cabo8 mi
- Second closest tide stationCabo San Lucas9 mi
- Third closest tide stationLa Paz89 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLa Paz89 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Juan de la Costa114 mi
Ski Resorts closest to San Jose Rivermouth:
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)658 mi
- Second closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)758 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)761 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaElk Ridge Ski and Outdoor Recreation (United States)855 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWilliams Ski Area (United States)858 mi
Town and city forecasts close to San Jose Rivermouth:
- Closest city locationSan Jose del Cabo (Mexico)8 mi
- Second closest city locationCabo San Lucas (Mexico)10 mi
- Third closest city locationLa Paz (Mexico)89 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSan Juan de la Costa (Mexico)114 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNavolato (Mexico)181 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to San Jose Rivermouth is Los Cabos International (San Jose Del Cabo) Airport (SJD) in Mexico, which is 21 km (13 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to San Jose Rivermouth is General Manuel Marquez De Leon International (La Paz) Airport (LAP), also in Mexico, 136 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for San Jose Rivermouth, Baja Sur. Use the tab navigation above to view San Jose Rivermouth sea temperature, San Jose Rivermouth photographs, San Jose Rivermouth detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, San Jose Rivermouth webcams, current wind from Baja Sur live weather stations and San Jose Rivermouth tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around San Jose Rivermouth.