San Giovanni di Sinis Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
San Giovanni di Sinis Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.7 °C
San Giovanni di Sinis in Sardinia is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds blow from the northeast with some shelter here from north winds. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the best wave direction is from the northwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. Crowds are never a problem here. Beware of rocks, urchins.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sardinia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of San Giovanni di Sinis
Visitor Reviews of San Giovanni di Sinis
Tide stations nearest to San Giovanni di Sinis:
- Closest tide stationCabras6 mi
- Second closest tide stationBosa29 mi
- Third closest tide stationPortoscuso47 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCarloforte52 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationElmas54 mi
Ski Resorts closest to San Giovanni di Sinis:
- Closest ski areaBruncu Spina (Italy)47 mi
- Second closest ski areaMonte Amiata (Italy)265 mi
- Third closest ski areaGreolieres Les Neiges (France)281 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSubiaco Monte Livata (Italy)285 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCampo-Catino (Italy)290 mi
Town and city forecasts close to San Giovanni di Sinis:
- Closest city locationOristano (Italy)9 mi
- Second closest city locationIglesias (Italy)40 mi
- Third closest city locationAlghero (Italy)47 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCarbonia (Italy)50 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNuoro (Italy)56 mi
- The closest passenger airport to San Giovanni di Sinis is Decimomannu Airport (DCI) in Italy, 75 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to San Giovanni di Sinis is Alghero Airport (AHO), also in Italy, 84 km (52 miles) away.
- Third is Elmas (Cagliari) Airport (CAG) in Italy, 89 km (55 miles) away.
- Tortoli Airport (TTB) in Italy is 107 km (66 miles) away.
- Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to San Giovanni di Sinis and is 145 km (90 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for San Giovanni di Sinis, Sardinia. Use the tab navigation above to view San Giovanni di Sinis sea temperature, San Giovanni di Sinis photographs, San Giovanni di Sinis detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, San Giovanni di Sinis webcams, current wind from Sardinia live weather stations and San Giovanni di Sinis tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around San Giovanni di Sinis.