San Clemente State Park Spot ID
Photo credit: Will Buddenhagen
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.7 °C
San Clemente State Park in Orange County is an exposed beach break that has dependable surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Offshore winds are from the northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. The beach break favours left handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Watch out for rocks.
For San Clemente, California, 2 km from San Clemente State Park.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At San Clemente, 1 km from San Clemente State Park.
|light winds from the W|
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 68 miles from San Clemente State Park.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||19||16||17||16|
Overall San Clemente State Park Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at San Clemente State Park throu... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single San Clemente State Park surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of San Clemente State Park
Tide stations nearest to San Clemente State Park:
- Closest tide stationSan Clemente1 mi
- Second closest tide stationDana Point7 mi
- Third closest tide stationLaguna Niguel10 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLaguna Beach14 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationOceanside19 mi
Ski Resorts closest to San Clemente State Park:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy55 mi
- Second closest ski areaSnow Valley65 mi
- Third closest ski areaMountain High resort67 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area68 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit71 mi
Town and city forecasts close to San Clemente State Park:
- Closest city locationSan Clemente2 mi
- Second closest city locationDana Point7 mi
- Third closest city locationSan Juan Capistrano7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLaguna Niguel10 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAliso Viejo13 mi
- The closest passenger airport to San Clemente State Park is John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA) in USA, 39 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to San Clemente State Park is Tustin Mcaf Airport (NTK), also in USA, 40 km (25 miles) away.
- Third is March Arb (Riverside) Airport (RIV) in USA, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Riverside Muni Airport (RAL) in USA is 63 km (39 miles) away.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to San Clemente State Park and is 68 km (42 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for San Clemente State Park, CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view San Clemente State Park sea temperature, San Clemente State Park photographs, San Clemente State Park detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, San Clemente State Park webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and San Clemente State Park tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around San Clemente State Park.