San Benedetto del Tronto Spot ID
Best: Swell NE | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.3 °C
San Benedetto del Tronto in Adriatic - Italy is an exposed beach break that only works once in a while with no particular seasonal pattern. The best wind direction is from the west southwest. There is too little fetch for groundswells to form and the ideal wave direction is from the northeast. The beach breaks consists of lefts. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Watch out for obstacles,.
For Grottammare, 1 km from San Benedetto del Tronto.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Via della Pace Grottammare wx, 2 km from San Benedetto del Tronto.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Adriatic surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of San Benedetto del Tronto
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to San Benedetto del Tronto:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break13 mi
- Second closest break33 mi
- Third closest break40 mi
- Fourth closest break42 mi
- Fifth closest break47 mi
- The closest passenger airport to San Benedetto del Tronto is Pescara Airport (PSR) in Italy, 66 km (41 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to San Benedetto del Tronto is Perugia Airport (PEG), also in Italy, 112 km (70 miles) away.
- Third is Rimini Airport (RMI) in Italy, 154 km (96 miles) away.
- Ciampino (Rome) Airport (CIA) in Italy is 168 km (104 miles) away.
- Zadar Airport (ZAD) in Croatia is the fifth nearest airport to San Benedetto del Tronto and is 173 km (107 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for San Benedetto del Tronto, Adriatic. Use the tab navigation above to view San Benedetto del Tronto sea temperature, San Benedetto del Tronto photographs, San Benedetto del Tronto detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, San Benedetto del Tronto webcams, current wind from Adriatic live weather stations and San Benedetto del Tronto tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around San Benedetto del Tronto.