San Antonio Del Mar Spot ID
Photo credit: Mary
Best: Swell W | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.6 °C
San Antonio Del Mar in Baja Norte is an exposed beach break that has reliable surf. Autumn and winter are the favoured times of year for waves. The best wind direction is from the east northeast with some shelter here from northwest winds. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the west. Waves at the beach break both left and right. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water.
For Tijuana, 5 km from San Antonio Del Mar.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Est 10 Bomberos Proteccion Civil Tijuana wx, 6 km from San Antonio Del Mar.
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 53 miles from San Antonio Del Mar.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||15||16||16||16|
Overall San Antonio Del Mar Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The rose diagram describes the variation of swells directed at San Antonio Del Mar thro... (show all text)
This picture shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single San Antonio Del Mar surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Norte surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of San Antonio Del Mar
Ski Resorts closest to San Antonio Del Mar:
Town and city forecasts close to San Antonio Del Mar:
- The closest passenger airport to San Antonio Del Mar is General Abelardo L Rodriguez International (Tijuana) Airport (TIJ) in Mexico, 16 km (10 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to San Antonio Del Mar is North Island Nas (San Diego) Airport (NZY) in USA, 28 km (17 miles) away.
- Third is San Diego International Lindbergh Fld Airport (SAN) in USA, 31 km (19 miles) away.
- Miramar Mcas Airport (NKX) in USA is 45 km (28 miles) away.
- General Alberto L Salinas C International (Ensenada) Airport (ESE) in Mexico is the fifth nearest airport to San Antonio Del Mar and is 89 km (55 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for San Antonio Del Mar, Baja Norte. Use the tab navigation above to view San Antonio Del Mar sea temperature, San Antonio Del Mar photographs, San Antonio Del Mar detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, San Antonio Del Mar webcams, current wind from Baja Norte live weather stations and San Antonio Del Mar tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around San Antonio Del Mar.