Salt Creek (Gravels) Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.6 °C
Salt Creek (Gravels) in Orange County is an exposed beach break. Offshore winds are from the east northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. Waves at the beach tend to peel to the right. Beware of - Localism.
For Dana Point, 2 km from Salt Creek (Gravels).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Dana Point, 2 km from Salt Creek (Gravels).
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 70 miles from Salt Creek (Gravels).
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||16||17||16||17|
Overall Salt Creek (Gravels) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart describes the variation of swells directed at Salt Creek (Gravels) over a no... (show all text)
This image shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Salt Creek (Gravels) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Salt Creek (Gravels)
Tide stations nearest to Salt Creek (Gravels):
- Closest tide stationDana Point1 mi
- Second closest tide stationLaguna Niguel4 mi
- Third closest tide stationLaguna Beach6 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSan Clemente7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNewport Bay Entrance13 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Salt Creek (Gravels):
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy50 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort62 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area63 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley65 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit71 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Salt Creek (Gravels):
- Closest city locationDana Point1 mi
- Second closest city locationLaguna Niguel4 mi
- Third closest city locationSan Juan Capistrano4 mi
- Fourth closest city locationAliso Viejo6 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Clemente7 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Salt Creek (Gravels) is John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA) in USA, 26 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Salt Creek (Gravels) is Tustin Mcaf Airport (NTK), also in USA, 28 km (17 miles) away.
- Third is Long Beach Airport (LGB) in USA, 55 km (34 miles) away.
- Riverside Muni Airport (RAL) in USA is 59 km (37 miles) away.
- March Arb (Riverside) Airport (RIV), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Salt Creek (Gravels) and is 62 km (39 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Salt Creek (Gravels), CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view Salt Creek (Gravels) sea temperature, Salt Creek (Gravels) photographs, Salt Creek (Gravels) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Salt Creek (Gravels) webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and Salt Creek (Gravels) tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Salt Creek (Gravels).