Salt Creek (Gravels) Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Orange County, USA)
Salt Creek (Gravels) Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.8 °C
Salt Creek (Gravels) in Orange County is an exposed beach break. Offshore winds are from the east northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. The beach break favours right handers. Beware of - Localism.
For Dana Point, 2 km from Salt Creek (Gravels).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Dana Point, 2 km from Salt Creek (Gravels).
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 70 miles from Salt Creek (Gravels).
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||6||14||7||7|
Overall Salt Creek (Gravels) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This image describes the variation of swells directed at Salt Creek (Gravels) through a... (show all text)
The graph shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Salt Creek (Gravels) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Salt Creek (Gravels)
Visitor Reviews of Salt Creek (Gravels)
Tide stations nearest to Salt Creek (Gravels):
- Closest tide stationDana Point1 mi
- Second closest tide stationLaguna Niguel4 mi
- Third closest tide stationLaguna Beach6 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSan Clemente7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNewport Bay Entrance13 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Salt Creek (Gravels):
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)50 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort (United States)62 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area (United States)63 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)65 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)71 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Salt Creek (Gravels):
- Closest city locationDana Point (United States)1 mi
- Second closest city locationLaguna Niguel (United States)4 mi
- Third closest city locationSan Juan Capistrano (United States)4 mi
- Fourth closest city locationAliso Viejo (United States)6 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Clemente (United States)7 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Salt Creek (Gravels), CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view Salt Creek (Gravels) sea temperature, Salt Creek (Gravels) photographs, Salt Creek (Gravels) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Salt Creek (Gravels) webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and Salt Creek (Gravels) tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Salt Creek (Gravels).