Salsa Brava Spot ID
Best: Swell NE | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.2 °C
Salsa Brava in Limon is an exposed reef break that usually has waves The best wind direction is from the south. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the ideal wave direction is from the northeast. A right hand reef break. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's often crowded here. Beware of rips,rocks,.
Overall Salsa Brava Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The rose diagram shows the variation of swells directed at Salsa Brava through an avera... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Salsa Brava surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Limon surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Salsa Brava
Ski Resorts closest to Salsa Brava:
- The closest passenger airport to Salsa Brava is Cap Manuel Nino International (Changuinola) Airport (CHX) in Panama, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Salsa Brava is Limon International Airport (LIO) in Costa Rica, 44 km (27 miles) away.
- Third is Bocas Del Toro Airport (BOC) in Panama, 65 km (40 miles) away.
- Palmar Sur Airport (PMZ) in Costa Rica is 112 km (70 miles) away.
- Coto 47 Airport (OTR), also in Costa Rica is the fifth nearest airport to Salsa Brava and is 120 km (75 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Salsa Brava, Limon. Use the tab navigation above to view Salsa Brava sea temperature, Salsa Brava photographs, Salsa Brava detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Salsa Brava webcams, current wind from Limon live weather stations and Salsa Brava tide predictions. The Costa Rica swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Costa Rica and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Costa Rica wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Salsa Brava.