Salaverry Harbour Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: -1.8 °C
Salaverry Harbour in Lambayeque is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has very consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Ideal winds are from the northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the south southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Hazards include urchins and pollution.
For Salaverry, 1 km from Salaverry Harbour.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Trujillo Airport, 21 km from Salaverry Harbour.
|light winds from the E|
Mist dry and cloudy
Overall Salaverry Harbour Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at Salaverry Harbour through ... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Salaverry Harbour surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to La Libertad & Lambayeque surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Salaverry Harbour
- The closest passenger airport to Salaverry Harbour is Capitan Carlos Martinez De Pinillos (Trujillo) Airport (TRU) in Peru, 20 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Salaverry Harbour is Teniente Fap Jaime A De Montr Morales (Chimbote) Airport (CHM), also in Peru, 115 km (71 miles) away.
- Third is Capt Jose Abelardo Quinones Gonzales (Chiclayo) Airport (CIX) in Peru, 184 km (114 miles) away.
- Commandante Fap German Arias Grazziani (Anta) Airport (ATA) in Peru is 197 km (122 miles) away.
- Chachapoyas Airport (CHH), also in Peru is the fifth nearest airport to Salaverry Harbour and is 257 km (160 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Salaverry Harbour, La Libertad & Lambayeque. Use the tab navigation above to view Salaverry Harbour sea temperature, Salaverry Harbour photographs, Salaverry Harbour detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Salaverry Harbour webcams, current wind from La Libertad & Lambayeque live weather stations and Salaverry Harbour tide predictions. The Peru swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Peru and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Peru wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Salaverry Harbour.