Salaverry Harbour Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.3 °C
Salaverry Harbour in Lambayeque is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has very consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Ideal winds are from the northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the south southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Hazards include urchins and pollution.
For Salaverry, 1 km from Salaverry Harbour.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Trujillo Airport, 21 km from Salaverry Harbour.
|light winds from the SE|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall Salaverry Harbour Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Salaverry Harbour over a normal ... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Salaverry Harbour surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to La Libertad & Lambayeque surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Salaverry Harbour
Visitor Reviews of Salaverry Harbour
Tide stations nearest to Salaverry Harbour:
- Closest tide stationSalaverry1 mi
- Second closest tide stationMoche4 mi
- Third closest tide stationTrujillo8 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSantiago de Cao25 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPuerto Santa58 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Salaverry Harbour:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)112 mi
- Second closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)929 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Arpa (Chile)1775 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)1794 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1796 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Salaverry Harbour:
- Closest city locationTrujillo (Peru)8 mi
- Second closest city locationChocope (Peru)34 mi
- Third closest city locationChimbote (Peru)65 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPacasmayo (Peru)70 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGuadalupe (Peru)75 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Salaverry Harbour is Capitan Carlos Martinez De Pinillos (Trujillo) Airport (TRU) in Peru, 28 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Salaverry Harbour is Teniente Fap Jaime A De Montr Morales (Chimbote) Airport (CHM), also in Peru, 107 km (66 miles) away.
- Third is Commandante Fap German Arias Grazziani (Anta) Airport (ATA) in Peru, 190 km (118 miles) away.
- Capt Jose Abelardo Quinones Gonzales (Chiclayo) Airport (CIX) in Peru is 192 km (119 miles) away.
- Chachapoyas Airport (CHH), also in Peru is the fifth nearest airport to Salaverry Harbour and is 262 km (163 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Salaverry Harbour, La Libertad & Lambayeque. Use the tab navigation above to view Salaverry Harbour sea temperature, Salaverry Harbour photographs, Salaverry Harbour detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Salaverry Harbour webcams, current wind from La Libertad & Lambayeque live weather stations and Salaverry Harbour tide predictions. The Peru swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Peru and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Peru wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Salaverry Harbour.