Saintes Maries Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell SSE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.6 °C
Saintes Maries in Provence is a fairly exposed beach break. Autumn and winter are the optimum times of year for waves. Offshore winds are from the northwest. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the best wave direction is from the southeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here.
At Saintes Maries (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Nimes-Arles-Camargue/Garons Airport, 33 km from Saintes Maries.
|light winds from the NNE.(Wind varies from 360 to 060 degs)|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Saintes Maries
Tide stations nearest to Saintes Maries:
- Closest tide stationLe Grau-du-Roi16 mi
- Second closest tide stationLa Grande-Motte19 mi
- Third closest tide stationPort-Saint-Louis-du-Rhone19 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPerols25 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPalavas-les-Flots25 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Saintes Maries:
- Closest ski areaPrat Peyrot62 mi
- Second closest ski areaMont Ventoux65 mi
- Third closest ski areaValdrome93 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCeuze Gap106 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCol de Rousset107 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Saintes Maries:
- Closest city locationArles19 mi
- Second closest city locationLunel22 mi
- Third closest city locationNimes27 mi
- Fourth closest city locationIstres29 mi
- Fifth closest city locationMontpellier29 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Saintes Maries is Garons (Nimes) Airport (FNI) in France, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Saintes Maries is Mediterranee (Montpellier) Airport (MPL), also in France, 40 km (25 miles) away.
- Third is Provence (Marseille) Airport (MRS) in France, 64 km (40 miles) away.
- Caumont (Avignon) Airport (AVN) in France is 64 km (40 miles) away.
- Aix Les Milles (Aix-les-milles) Airport (QXB), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Saintes Maries and is 76 km (47 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Saintes Maries, Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur. Use the tab navigation above to view Saintes Maries sea temperature, Saintes Maries photographs, Saintes Maries detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Saintes Maries webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur live weather stations and Saintes Maries tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Saintes Maries.