Sainte Restitude Spot ID
Type: reef at rivermouth
Best: Swell WNW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.1 °C
Sainte Restitude in Corsica is an exposed reef at rivermouth break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the southeast with some shelter here from west winds. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the best wave direction is from the west northwest. Right and better left hand reef breaks. Good surf at all stages of the tide. An uncrowded break, even when it is working. Watch out for rocks.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Corsica surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Sainte Restitude
Ski Resorts closest to Sainte Restitude:
- The closest passenger airport to Sainte Restitude is Saint Catherine (Calvi) Airport (CLY) in Corse Isl., 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Sainte Restitude is Poretta (Bastia) Airport (BIA), also in Corse Isl., 56 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Campo Dell Oro (Ajaccio) Airport (AJA) in Corse Isl., 72 km (45 miles) away.
- Solenzara Airport (SOZ) in Corse Isl. is 87 km (54 miles) away.
- Marina Di Campo Airport (EBA) in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Sainte Restitude and is 120 km (75 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Sainte Restitude, Mediterranean - Corsica. Use the tab navigation above to view Sainte Restitude sea temperature, Sainte Restitude photographs, Sainte Restitude detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Sainte Restitude webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Corsica live weather stations and Sainte Restitude tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Sainte Restitude.