Ile d'Oleron – St Trojan Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Charente Maritime, France)
Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.0 °C
Saint Trojan(Ile D'Oleron) in Cote De Lumiere is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Best around high tide. Take care of the strong rips here.
For Ile d'Oleron - Grand Village, 3 km from Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Chassiron Point, 26 km from Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan.
|moderate winds from the NW|
Overall Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This image shows the variation of swells directed at Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan through a... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dir... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Charente Maritime surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan
Visitor Reviews of Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break2 mi
- Second closest break3 mi
- Third closest break3 mi
- Fourth closest break3 mi
- Fifth closest break6 mi
Tide stations nearest to Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan:
- Closest tide stationMarennes7 mi
- Second closest tide stationRoyan17 mi
- Third closest tide stationChatelaillon-Plage19 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPointe de Grave20 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSaint-Georges-de-Didonne20 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan:
- Closest ski areaChastreix-Sancy (France)195 mi
- Second closest ski areaLe Mont-Dore (France)198 mi
- Third closest ski areaLa Pierre Saint Martin (France)199 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBesse Super Besse (France)202 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGourette (France)203 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan:
- Closest city locationRochefort (France)16 mi
- Second closest city locationLa Rochelle (France)24 mi
- Third closest city locationSaintes (France)30 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNiort (France)51 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLa Roche-sur-Yon (France)58 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Saint Trojan (Ile D'Oleron) is St Agnant (Rochefort) Airport (RCO) in France, 22 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Saint Trojan (Ile D'Oleron) is Medis (Royan) Airport (RYN), also in France, 31 km (19 miles) away.
- Third is Chateaubernard (Cognac) Airport (CNG) in France, 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Souche (Niort) Airport (NIT) in France is 85 km (53 miles) away.
- Les Ajoncs (La Roche-sur-yon) Airport (EDM), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Saint Trojan (Ile D'Oleron) and is 98 km (61 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan, Charente Maritime. Use the tab navigation above to view Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan sea temperature, Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan photographs, Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan webcams, current wind from Charente Maritime live weather stations and Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ile d'Oleron - St Trojan.