Saint-Paul Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.1 °C
Saint-Paul in West Reunion is a quite exposed point break that does not work very often. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the south. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the optimum swell angle is from the southwest.The break here is a left hand point. It very rarely gets crowded here. Beware of sharks and rocks.
Overall Saint-Paul Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
The rose diagram shows the variation of swells directed at Saint-Paul over a normal Oct... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Saint-Paul surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Réunion surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Saint-Paul
Ski Resorts closest to Saint-Paul:
- Closest ski areaAfri-Ski (Lesotho)1745 mi
- Second closest ski areaTiffindell (South Africa)1821 mi
- Third closest ski areaMatroosberg (South Africa)2336 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSepidan Ski Resort (Iran (Islamic Republic of))3553 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPooladkaf Ski Resort (Iran (Islamic Republic of))3558 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Saint-Paul is St Denis Gillot (St.-denis) Airport (RUN) in Reunion Island, which is 30 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Saint-Paul is St Pierre Pierrefonds (St.-pierre) Airport (ZSE), also in Reunion Island, 39 km (24 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Saint-Paul, Réunion. Use the tab navigation above to view Saint-Paul sea temperature, Saint-Paul photographs, Saint-Paul detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Saint-Paul webcams, current wind from Réunion live weather stations and Saint-Paul tide predictions. The Reunion swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Reunion and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Reunion wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Saint-Paul.