Sacasemita Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.8 °C
Sacasemita in Ica is an exposed point break that has consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest.There is a left hand point break here. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Sacasemita Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This picture illustrates the combination of swells directed at Sacasemita over a normal... (show all text)
The figure describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Sacasemita surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Ica surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Sacasemita
Visitor Reviews of Sacasemita
Tide stations nearest to Sacasemita:
- Closest tide stationPisco18 mi
- Second closest tide stationMala89 mi
- Third closest tide stationChilca100 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSan Bartolo110 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLima134 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Sacasemita:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)342 mi
- Second closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)576 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Arpa (Chile)1347 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)1365 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1367 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Sacasemita:
- Closest city locationPisco (Peru)18 mi
- Second closest city locationChincha Alta (Peru)36 mi
- Third closest city locationIca (Peru)39 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNuevo Imperial (Peru)58 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Vicente de Canete (Peru)58 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Sacasemita is Pisco Airport (PIO) in Peru, which is 25 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Sacasemita is Jorge Chavez International (Lima) Airport (LIM), also in Peru, 226 km (140 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Sacasemita, Ica. Use the tab navigation above to view Sacasemita sea temperature, Sacasemita photographs, Sacasemita detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Sacasemita webcams, current wind from Ica live weather stations and Sacasemita tide predictions. The Peru swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Peru and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Peru wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Sacasemita.