Rock Island (Rimini) Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.6 °C
Rock Island (Rimini) in Adriatic - Italy is a fairly exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the southwest with some shelter here from northwest winds. Still reasonable in light onshore winds The location means that groundswells are unknown and the best wave direction is from the north northeast. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Best around mid tide. Take special care here if it gets very crowded.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Adriatic surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Rock Island (Rimini)
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Rock Island (Rimini):(click location name for more details)
- Closest break0 mi
- Second closest break7 mi
- Third closest break10 mi
- Fourth closest break27 mi
- Fifth closest break28 mi
Tide stations nearest to Rock Island (Rimini):
- Closest tide stationRimini2 mi
- Second closest tide stationRiccione Marina7 mi
- Third closest tide stationCesenatico12 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCattolica12 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPesaro21 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Rock Island (Rimini):
- Closest ski areaSarnano-Sassotetto81 mi
- Second closest ski areaUssita Frontignano83 mi
- Third closest ski areaUssita83 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLizzano in Belvedere-Corno alle Scale85 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSarnano85 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Rock Island (Rimini):
- Closest city locationRimini2 mi
- Second closest city locationRiccione Marina7 mi
- Third closest city locationCesena17 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPesaro21 mi
- Fifth closest city locationFano28 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Rock Island (Rimini) is Rimini Airport (RMI) in Italy, 7 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Rock Island (Rimini) is Forli Airport (FRL), also in Italy, 42 km (26 miles) away.
- Third is Perugia Airport (PEG) in Italy, 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Bologna Airport (BLQ) in Italy is 114 km (71 miles) away.
- Peretola (Firenze) Airport (FLR), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Rock Island (Rimini) and is 114 km (71 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Rock Island (Rimini), Adriatic. Use the tab navigation above to view Rock Island (Rimini) sea temperature, Rock Island (Rimini) photographs, Rock Island (Rimini) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Rock Island (Rimini) webcams, current wind from Adriatic live weather stations and Rock Island (Rimini) tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Rock Island (Rimini).